Peaks Coconut Banana Blast and Green Tea Review

seattle70

OMG - I LOVE coconut milk!!! It is one of my absolute favorite scents...... and Peaks is the greatest, it doesn't have that too sweet undertone that other coconuts have. It's like you've just whacked open a coconut.......

I've also used the coconut banana blast, only not in Soy. It's pretty good!

I love the Coconut Banana Blast! It smells great in soy. Unfortunately, only one customer shared my opinion and I had to drop it.:sad2: I really like the Green Tea from Peak. It's got a great hot and cold throw in soy. I don't really know how to describe the scent, but it is nice.

I wonder if thats why people described it as a burnt rubber smell? Fresh coconut smells different than shredded sweetened coconut. My cart contents is growing and growing.... I definately picked up a Jamaca me Crazy.

OMG - I LOVE coconut milk!!! It is one of my absolute favorite scents...... and Peaks is the greatest, it doesn't have that too sweet undertone that other coconuts have. It's like you've just whacked open a coconut.......

I've also used the coconut banana blast, only not in Soy. It's pretty good!

Green Tea is a great scent. My customers that like clean scents, love this.

Coconut milk. I was suprised how nice it is. Not sweet at all. The few I made to test for sales went quickly and I've had orders for more (this is in the last 2 weeks).

Unfortunately, can't help you with soy..I use J50.