What Soy Dye do you use?

I'm using almost completely Lonestar liquid dyes, however, I'm not completely satisfied with them. Interestingly my bottles are kept in a cool dark place and the rubber squeeze tops have ballooned out and look like they possibly at some point crack, and I've only this set since October.

I mostly do 415 and PB, some GG Palm.

What types of dye works great in soy for you?

Suggestions for where I can buy the bottle dropper rubber heads or whole glass dropper setup?

Lorelei

Never tried LoneStar TBH, mostly NG stuff here and their liquid dyes work great for us in soy... We can get anywhere from pastel to bright bold colors with them =) Oh and they come with the little flip top lids for easy "dropping" =)

We did use the Redi-Glo chips before as well and found that they worked great as well, just didn't keep up on the chips so kept running out LOL So back to the good ole liquid dyes we did =)

I use liquid dyes from AH/RE, they're in the glass bottles with the same dropper. Mine do the same thing after a while. I get new droppers from them along with the bottles, I have mixed a few colors. Have some EVO dyes and they affect the rubber too. Also use dye chips and dyes with the flip tops but like the glass dropper top the best.

I use the Lonestar liquid dyes and have the same problem. But I find if I make sure I squeeze all of the dye out of the dropper before closing the bottle back up, it helps. I have just gotten extra droppers, and replaced them as needed.

Same issue here with the bulging and leaking of the droppers. I transitioned to larger bottles that come with a standard lid and the dropper on the side. I save the droppers, but use pipettes to do all dye transfer; I have far more control with the pips than with the droppers. HTH

Oh... Enchanted Lites dyes are what I use in the EL soy; stunning, bright colors!