pomegranate scent search

litefut03

I have been ordering my favorite scent "pomegranate" from Candle Supply Place and they recently went out of business. This scent seemed to be different than the other pomegranate scents I have ordered from other suppliers. It was much sweeter. Has anyone ever ordered this scent from Candle Supply Place and found another supplier that has one similar to theirs? :undecided

Peak's has a really nice one.

Bubbles 'n Lights has one called Pomegranate 'n Anise that is to die for!!

(why is it i can never remember how to spell that word! Hope that's it 'cuz i'm too lazy to look LOL)

Well, wouldn't you know Lorie has it on the "End of Year Clearance!" She had the BEST Red Currant and discontinued it. I haven't found one yet that compares.

I've been on the search for the perfect pomegranate as well (there's another thread in this section about it, in case you want to search and see other replies)... IMO, Peak's smells nothing like pomegranate. JS is pretty good but not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for.

I've heard Lonestar has a great one and I just got a sample of it so I'm going to test it soon and see...

I love the one from JS- it is tart and fruity, which is really what a pomegranate smells like. I used to use NG's until I found JS's. Sorry to add ANOTHER supplier to this list!!! :)

I agree, this one is perfect, and it really has a nice strong throw. I love JS's florals and fruity scents, we use many and all are so strong and they are perfect for B&B.