Onlinelabels.com question

Red

Dunno, I don't use the program. I have the label tool in Word Perfect that I use. It is not pre-programed for online labels but you can build your own template easy enough. Takes a few test pages on white paper to hold up to the actual label paper before I am ready to finalize the rows/columns. Then a test or two on actual paper to get it just right.

After that, I can print 1 or 2 or a full page or any location on the page that I want.

I don't like the idea that you have to purchase something to use a free program. You can't download the program. How do you save labels?!!! Very inconvenient.

I also use the Avery Pro Design for labels. Its a free download from avery.com. Been using it for years and love it. Beware that some OP systems aren't compatable. I have Windows XP and it works great for me!

I don't like the idea that you have to purchase something to use a free program. You can't download the program. How do you save labels?!!! Very inconvenient.

It's an online program that you can access from anywhere. You log into it and all your labels and graphics are saved in it. Also say you were making warning labels once you click to print you could save it as a pdf and can access that right from your computer.

As for the free part it's really a free with purchase so I can understand your frustration there. I buy alot of labels from them though so I've never had to purchase an additional code to use Mastero though.