Ordering from Peaks for first time need suggestions

ScentsandMore

I want to place an order today for some samples of Peaks oils. I have never ordered from them. I use soy with cottonseed. Any suggestions on spring FO's. Also, I'm looking at:

Love Spell

Pink Sugar

Key Lime

Juniper Breeze

Jamaica Me Crazy

Eucalyptus Leaf

Emerald Pear

Cinnamon Buns

Macintosh Apple

Has anyone tried any of the above? If so, how are they in soy?

Thanks,

Donna B.

I love Jamaica Me Crazy. Can't seem to get anyone's Juniper Breeze to throw in my soy, but throws like crazy in the 50/50 parasoy. Can't hurt to try it though, I am not using the cottonseed blend, so maybe it will work differently. I also sell a lot of their Ginger Peach and their Sweet Pea.

I would suggest Green Clover and Aloe, it is a great spring and summer scent and great in soap and B and B. Also Sweet Pea, I prefer it to Lovespell Pink Sugar definetly, not crazy about Mac Apple anyones, but I love peak's warm apple pie.

I would suggest Green Clover and Aloe, it is a great spring and summer scent and great in soap and B and B. Also Sweet Pea, I prefer it to Lovespell Pink Sugar definetly, not crazy about Mac Apple anyones, but I love peak's warm apple pie.

Hi buddy, I haven't tried green clove and aloe, need to get me some :) you're right about the warm apple pie and sweet pea kicks butt and pink sugar does nothing for me :yay: spring rain is great in sprays santa chee

Just a fair warning on the eucalyptus ... very true to scent and extremely strong so use less than you normally would :)

Love SPell

Pink Sugar

have been very popular here ... along with sweet pea.

Love the Jamaica Me Crazy too

Adding: Oh yeah Black Raspberry Vanilla ... love it!

Hi buddy, I haven't tried green clove and aloe, need to get me some :) you're right about the warm apple pie and sweet pea kicks butt and pink sugar does nothing for me :yay: spring rain is great in sprays santa chee
If your a good girlie girl you might just get a green clover and aloe soap soon and a big fat pink sugar candle :D

Here is what works for me in the soy I use so far:

Creme Brulee -- strong

French Vanilla Amber

Green Tea -- strong

Blackberry Tea

Sugar Plum Berries

Fresh Linen

Plumeria -- strong

Wild Raspberry

Buttermint Candies

All of the above throw really well.

Here is what works for me in paraffin blends: (I have not tested all of these in soy yet)

Juniper Breeze -- cannot get this to throw as well in the soy I use

Sweet Pea -- cannot get this to throw as well either in the soy

Cinnamon Buns

Frosted Carrot Cake

Harvest

Mandarin Plum -- love this one but can't get it to throw well in the soy I use

Blueberry Muffins

Country Garden

Home for the Holidays

I know I am forgetting a lot. You can't go wrong with Peak's oils. They are quality. There are several samples that I have that I need to test.

Happy Holidays!

~Holly