Candlewarmers.com shipping

ky-sam

They don't show shipping until it is shipped out. If you order $300+ they cap the shipping at 15% so it is much easier to calculate. Not sure if that is for all US or not, but I think it might be for people east of the Mississippi.

Last summer I ordered about $180 worth of warmers and the shipping was around $70+.

Not sure if the 15% shipping cap will be all year or not.

Edited by bah67

It's outrageous east of the Miss! We ordered $168 and shipping was $52!!!! I didn't know about the cap either so I am waiting until another co-op or gonna do one myself! But before I order I'll definitely see if there is a cap. IMO shipping is so bad from them cause they ship everything in their master cartons from China. So I ordered 6 different SKU's from them and it was 6 seperate boxes. If they would have put them into 2 boxes it would have been 1/2 of that! I did the UPS thing and checked based on the weights. But anywho - they have awesome stuff at good prices so you take the good with the bad....

Kelly

If you call your order in they will mix and match colors in the same box for you. I always order $400.00 worth at a time so shipping is only 60. My last order came in 8 cases so it's a big savings.

If you sign up for the mailing list sometimes they have buy 12 get one warmer free so that's an extra 7 + off per case. I can't keep the warmers in stock, people really love them. Much better quality than OBI. I love the tuscan brown ones but the replacement bulbs are pricey.

I don't really have a problem ordering a high dollar amount to get the capped shipping, but they are out of half the stuff I want. Seems like last few times I have wanted to put in an order, they are out of stock on stuff. I'm not going to order larger amounts of the in stock items to get better shipping. Why can't wholesalers seem to keep decent stock levels of products? Just bad business. I agree that they could keep shipping lower if they were willing to repackage stuff. But I guess they think the small amount of labor they save is offset by the business they lose. Guess what, it's not! I try not to do business with companies that have this basic lack of customer service.

Cheers,

Steve

I'm in the same boat, although I submitted my order and am just "hoping" for the best. I only ordered a tiny amount because I didn't know the shipping charges.

I'm not real happy with them right now, I can tell you that much. I ordered my warmers 2 weeks ago along with other things from 3 other suppliers and I've received everything but the warmers, so I finally e-mailed them yesterday to find out where my warmers are since their site says orders are normally shipped within 3-5 days of receipt. They replied saying they had shows all last month and are behind due to the volume from those shows. They said my order is "typed up" and I'll receive tracking once it leaves the warehouse. But no estimate on time. I'm not sure if I'll do business with them again. :undecided

I'm in the same boat, although I submitted my order and am just "hoping" for the best. I only ordered a tiny amount because I didn't know the shipping charges.

I'm not real happy with them right now, I can tell you that much. I ordered my warmers 2 weeks ago along with other things from 3 other suppliers and I've received everything but the warmers, so I finally e-mailed them yesterday to find out where my warmers are since their site says orders are normally shipped within 3-5 days of receipt. They replied saying they had shows all last month and are behind due to the volume from those shows. They said my order is "typed up" and I'll receive tracking once it leaves the warehouse. But no estimate on time. I'm not sure if I'll do business with them again. :undecided

I would cancel it and tell them to go stuff themselves. They don't live up to their end, they don't deserve your money.

Steve

I would cancel it and tell them to go stuff themselves. They don't live up to their end, they don't deserve your money.

Steve

It's funny. Maybe an hour after I posted, I "mysteriously" got a tracking number from UPS for my order. I guess you just hafta get on 'em to get anywhere. Too late to cancel, I guess. I better like these warmers!

I ordered on the 2/3/2011 and heard nothing, So yesterday I said forget them and ordered from OBI yesterday 2/8/2011 at about noon and They are going to be delivered TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked2::yay:

That is awesome! What are the shipping charges like with OBI? I applied for an account with them yesterday and I think that's who I'll go through from now on also.

I completely agree. They ship sooooo slow. At Christmas it was ridiculous. I was waiting like 3 weeks to receive my orders. And now they are using the excuse of the shows and now slow boats from China; literally. I like their products but I get really tired of the slow order processing and high shipping.

• 3 months later...

Yes the shipping cap is only on orders east of the Mississippi. I was dissapointed in this since I am in Texas. I agree that one of my complaints with them is the shipping is high. I don't have a problem ordering more than $300 at a time but dissapointed I can't take advantage of the shipping.