Your favorite pampering product that you make?

Darbla

No, I'm not talking about margaritas, though you may have one of those too during your spa time!

I really like sea salt scrubs scented with lavender EO or FO. Very simple, but I love lavender and your skin feels wonderful after. I don't like sitting around in a tub of water so I like something like that that's fast and makes a noticeable difference. What's your favorite bath / spa type product you make and use? If you DO like sitting around in a tub, what do you add to the water? You might actually convince me to like it. :D

Edited by Darbla

I adore the bath salts I make. I use corn starch, baking soda, dendritic salt, FO, and epsom salt. The scent just lingers on my skin afterwards and I am so soft.. I could soak in the tub for hours!! Next I want to try putting some SLSa and make some bubbling salts.

My sugar scrub, skins feels so soft afterwards. I use whatever combination of EOs I feel like using on the day. Made a yummy lot the other night for myself, daughter and sister. As I mentioned in a previous thread mine is simple, just sweet almond oil, sugar, and the oils

I have two favorites: Sugar scrub. I like the way it invigorates my skin, leaving it soft, and the way the scent lingers lightly on the skin.

Body Butter: I like making indulgent, creamy emulsified butters using lots and lots of pumpkin seed oil. I don't use body butter or lotion everyday, but when I do use it, it makes me feel so pampered!