Linden blossom - need a realistic FO

sycamoreboutique

I didn't find anything in a search - so asking for supplier suggestions for Linden Blossom FO

I want a true-to-the plant scent, as there is a Linden tree just outside the door of my store and I want to replicate that scent in my product line.

It is a very narcotic, sweet floral with a lot of green notes.

Anyone here do this fragrance - and know what the real thing smells like - to make a comparison ?

I see it at SOS - but nowhere else.

There was an Ebay seller that had good reviews and a good price on it - their listing for Linden Blossom FO showed up in a Google search but they apparently are on vacation (though the notice said back on Jan 8th) and still not selling or answering messages.

Edited by sycamoreboutique

Might skip that last one - based on this review there

>>This is the one product out of my order that I was disappointed with. It does not smell at all like a Linden tree in bloom. I used to love smelling the blooms in the spring and was hoping to find a fragrance that smelled like what I remember.<<<

The review at Save on Scents is good: http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/949

I have a linden tree in my front yard and I'd like to find a realistic fo as well. I bought the one from Sweet Cakes and oob it's close, haven't tried it in wax though and I don't make B&B.

Also I don't know if you noticed, but the FNWL link is for their Linden floral water, the FO is oos.

Edited by mzpickles

The review at Save on Scents is good: http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/949

I have a linden tree in my front yard and I'd like to find a realistic fo as well. I bought the one from Sweet Cakes and oob it's close, haven't tried it in wax though and I don't make B&B.

Is the Sweetcakes one worth getting?? Is it fresh or more floral??