Does anyone know someone to do Logo's?

leslee42

I am just starting up my candle business and want a specific design for my Logo. Does anyone have any suggestions on a company/person that does good work. Or maybe a software program that will help me create/customize lables and tags . My ideas are simple but I don't really want to use an already created icon which it seems so many sites have. If anyone has any suggestions I will greatly appreciate your ideas. Thank you!! :)

As Judy suggested abbiepql is the BEST! She did my logo for me recently and it was better than anything I ever expected. She is so creative and really tries to understand what you want and she nails it in my opinion. You won't be sorry.

CG or Computer Graphics is my hobby. I used to be a tech editor and then writer for a CG magazine and currently write part time for a CG website.

I know Photoshop, Bryce, SoftImage, Poser, EON and a ton of others.

I don't know some of the stuff that graphic design people learn in college. There is a difference. I can come up with some really neat images and the design folks will point out that when it is photocopied, etc, it doesn't look good.

Anyway, I'm glad to give it a shot if you want.

• 3 weeks later...