My Candle Survey

jackbenimble

I voted for the dirt and grass one, but mainly because the description is amazing. Now I really want to smell your candle and see if it lives up to your words!

It is amazing! It smells just like fresh dirt with a hint of grass and morning air thrown in. You would love it.

Also thank you for everyone that has voted so far. This really helps me see how to market my products. :cheesy2:

I'll throw out that if I was voting based on scent preferance I probobly would have gone with Autumn Splendor. I love cloven fruit!

The Voodoo love, Holiday Frost, and Baking ones are also contenders based on scents I like but I'd really have to smell and see how the blend feels to make a decision.

I have looked at the results and i wanted to ask everyone why they didn't vote for Garden in the Fall or Holiday Frost? Is it because its not really the season for those scents? Just curious.:cheesy2:

For me, I would have to smell Holiday Frost and for Garden in the fall the sound of tomato leaves turned me off. I know what tomato leaves in real life smell like and they don't smell good at all imho, lol. So I picked a scent I'm more familiar with that I know I like. HTH

It seems that Garden in the Fall is not a favorite but I want you all to know it doesn't have a bad smell. It has a fresh herbally scent with a bit of a woodiness bottom note. I think it would have to be a scent that is better to smell than read about. hehe! Anyway thanks for all the votes so far!:cheesy2: