Original Sin

Sally

This is the first soap I've made since before christmas & the first I've posted in a while so drum roll please........here it is.....Original Sin, my valentines soap.

It's the first time I've done a 2 fragrance 2 layered loaf, also the first time I've used either of the f.o's so I was taking a huge risk which luckily for me has paid off.

The pink marble is fragranced with Aphrodite, a blend of cinnamon, patchouli & ginseng fron Sensory Perfection (one of our UK suppliers) & the blue marble is fragranced with Adonis, a blend of sandalwood, cedarwood & tobacco leaf, also from Sensory Perfection. The layers are seperated by a layer of bronze mica.

Sally x

I'll be adding this to my website soon, it needs a week or so to harden up a bit as it's a little soft but I made it as an OHP so it's good to use already.

www.findhornbaysoaps.co.uk

post-3415-139458476002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sally
ETA

Thanks folks, I am very pleased with it & even more so as both fragrances are holding fast & neither is discolouring, now to decide how to wrap it.

I don't want to wrap it up in pretty paper like my other soaps so I'm still not quite sure how I'll do it, probably a thick cigar band of fancy paper with the label over the middle so folk can see just how pretty it is........& then tell me it's too pretty to use!

Sally x

www.findhornbaysoaps.co.uk

Can you shrink wrap them and still leave the sides open?

Of course my thought is they should be wrapped in sheets or satin sheets actually lol.

Fabulous idea Scented...the satin sheets that is, I have some satin scraps in my fabric box I shall have to dig them out & see if there's anything suitable.

Sally x