Alabaster??

luvtobowl

Forgive me if this has been discussed previouly. I just wanted to see if anyone knows what is up with Alabaster? I have used them for years but for weeks now they have had no jelly jars or J50. When I call and ask if they know when they might have these back in stock all I get is a "No". Anyone know anything? I hope they aren't going out of business..

I used to use them all the time when they had a warehouse in KY. They closed that one down and they imo have gone downhill since. I never had any problems when I got my order from KY and I had problems with almost every single order when I had to use the AL store. I pretty much have switched to other suppliers for these reasons and many times when I would need to order things they were always out of stock for weeks/months. I know from talking to others they have lost alot of business when they closed KY and due to the problems and lack of supply. I honestly think it's only a matter of time before they close or sell. Anyone that I know that used them no longer will do business with them so they have lost alot of business just based on the ones that I know. But who knows what's going on... :confused:

I think that maybe they are going out. It's been weeks since they have had J50, jelly jars or many FO's. Only reason I have been with them all these years is the price and speed of delivery being only a state away. Oh well, guess it's time to make the change :(

I have called also, and was answered with no clear answer.

I have emailed, 2 times, with no response..

So finally I have gave up..

i lov their wick trimmers..They used to have bulk priceing on their website, now it says to call for pricing, when i called, no one seems to know what bulk priceing is..

Another one bites the dust....:confused:

I think out will check out the Scent review board and see if anything is posted there??

That is another option for all of you who would like answers. It's Alabaster Board..

http://thescentreview.com/

http://www.thescentreview.com/board/ (you can ask them there what is up with non stocked items and the lack of customer service via email and phone)

Edited by islandgirl

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having the same problem for months - I live very close to Alabaster so it was my main supplier. However, I just heard they were looking for an investor (and just found one) so they could buy lots of large bulk supplies and sell with lower prices to beat the rest of the suppliers around. I sure hope this rumor is true (an employee told me this when I picked up an order but I don't think he was suppose to tell me this - Ha!). Anyway, I would love to be able to pick up my orders again instead of paying shipping somewhere else and who wouldn't want a supplier with quality supplies and cheaper prices. Count me in!

They bought The Scent Review board years ago only to shut it down and put their version in its place. The real one was the first of it's kind on the net back in the day. There were long term friendships and it was a great source of info. Unfortunately they didn't get a lot of reviews and what they got wasn't usually all that complimentary. It was no surprise when they closed it...most suspected that's why they bought it to begin with.

Many of us were heartbroken and many vowed to never buy from them again. I still miss it after all these years so all I can say is ain't karma a %^&*#.

I called back somewhere around the 28th of January and was told supplies were on order. Well, here we are the 4th of February and still nothing. I hope this rumor is true because I too would much rather go pickup(even though it a 2 hour drive each way) than to pay shipping. Keep us updated if you here more. I talked to Carol and her answers were very vague..