Bridal Shower Soaps

comfortscents

Not one of my custom molds....an eBay mold maker sent me a bunch of molds with the deal that I pour her soaps for photos and I keep the molds....I don't offer this soap in my catalog because it's just too da~n hard to pour...I made these soaps for favors at a friend's daughters' bridal shower, she was a guest so she contacted me. I really didn't want to make them so I tried to talk he out of them and tried to make them cost prohibitive but she kept agreeing...she was still agreeing @ $10.00 a bar...so I'm pouring the soaps, supplying all packaging materials and the bridal party is packaging the soaps. Each bar takes 45 min from start to finish..the detailing is what takes up most of the time, then I wait for the detailing to cool , pour the white bar and have a fan cooling them down...they are a pita to make....it she would have let me do the bride in all white soap then a colored bar I would have charged her $4.50 a bar. I'm not a happy camper right now...I need to learn to say "no" without and explanation.

Very, very Nice. I'm a wanna bee:laugh2:

Hubby is pulling the iPad away from me but this is an agita inducing mold but...you can still do detailed soaps..I was asked to do a tutorial last year and didn't do it but I think after I get myself back to feeling normal I'd love to show m&p soapers how easy it is to do detailed soaps, it's pretty simple really