Miami Erie

wildwings

Just got their newsletter the other day and they have sample packs now. I've been searching for faves since I am getting ready to place an order. It seems like the Apple Blueberry Pie, Amish Friendship Bread, Sugar Cookie, and Hot Apple Pie are ones not to pass up.

I've got several of their oils and oob I really like them. I haven't had the time to put them in wax yet. I have Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Apple Cider Bread, Amish Friendship Bread, Vanilla Bean Noel, Sugar Cookie, Cozy Fall Nights...and a few more that I can't think of right now. Prices are pretty good and they ship fast. I have tried some melts from companies that use their oils and they are nice and strong.

The last I checked, they had nothing but bakery oils. Yuk! A few bakery scents are OK, but dang, their whole line is nothing but and I can only take so much of that. Give me something perfumey, green, patchouli, or clean scented!

I agree! They mix alot of their scents to come up with another scent to sell. (ALL FOOD)

Edited by leisa2003

I use their Sugar Cookie and, imho, it's awesome in 6006 at 6%. Another great seller for the holidays was Spiced Cranberry, the best I've tested ... it's a little more tart on the Cranberry note.

I'm glad they have a sample pack listed on their website; hope it's permanent and not just a special that their running.