Just By Nature - account suspended??

number2of7

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that this weekend when I wandered out there to see what they had in the way of CDN wicks. Like Lovemylabs said, they are not allowing traffic to the domain name because the yearly fees have not been paid. Hopefully, that will be corrected one the dues are paid. If they are going out of business, the name will eventually revert back to the domain owner, such as Tucows or Go Daddy or whoevery owns it.

I just called the # I got off the internet (1(972) 686-2929). I got a message saying it had been changed to 1(903)567-5435. So I called that number and got a message saying that # has been disconnected :(

That doesn't sound good :sad2:

I just called the # I got off the internet (1(972) 686-2929). I got a message saying it had been changed to 1(903)567-5435. So I called that number and got a message saying that # has been disconnected :(

Not the news I was hoping for! I was about to call them myself when I saw this post.

I'm in DIRE need of their Havanna Nights. Does anyone know who else sells this oil (dupe of Archipelgo's Havana)

What a way to leave their customer base hanging!!!

I agree with you Island Girl. I wish they would give their customers the heads up. That way people could atleast stock up on supplies. Then it would give them time to find a new supplier and do the testing that takes time to be done.

They are not only hurting their own reputation but hurting the customers who have been loyal and spent their hard earned money.

I got this email in November. Is this the #s you are calling?

• Our Toll Free number is temporarily out of service. Verizon is working on the problem. Our direct phone is 903-567-4535.

• We have moved our office to 113 East Tyler Street Canton, Texas 75103.

Looks like some of the digits were transposed! Should be -4535 ...? Fingers crossed for you all that deal with them.

A HA! So the web addy that comes up on an internet search is wrong ... I used BING and ASK. The links above aren't indicated at all in the search engines.

The link in the Supplier Abbreviations here takes us to the old addy too.

Looks like some of the digits were transposed! Should be -4535 ...? Fingers crossed for you all that deal with them.

Oops...:embarasse My bad it seems I did write it down wrong. I apologize.

Thank you Ms. Judy for catching my mistake.

So, all they did was move???

Did they not let anybody know?

Island Girl, I remember that now. I actually was ordering things from Greenleaf at them time, which JBN took over.

Yep.. Remember that mess..

Now for the phone numbers. I called the toll free and the 903-567-4535 earlier today and it just rang and rang. No answer, No answering machine, nothing..

90903-567-45353-567-4535

Edited by islandgirl