Peaks Paris Twilight

kyme1911

There are no reviews on the site, has anyone tried it?

Paris Twilight - An intriguingly romantic scent that captures the essence of an evening in Paris. Top Notes include tart cranberries, strawberries, citrus zest and a splash of white grapefruit. Middle notes include lavender, blueberry, creamy heliotrope, and chamomile. Bottom notes include vanilla sugar, whipped cream, warm amber and red berries.

I smelled this in their shop last week, they have candle testers made up of all their fos at a 6% fragrance load. It didn't grab me at all. You know how some fos you remember and want to smell them again? This one didn't captivate me or wasn't memorable enough to go "oh, I have to buy this!". Does that help? :confused:

Edited by mzpickles

I smelled this in their shop last week, they have candle testers made up of all their fos at a 6% fragrance load. It didn't grab me at all. You know how some fos you remember and want to smell them again? This one didn't captivate me or wasn't memorable enough to go "oh, I have to buy this!". Does that help? :confused:

That absolutely helps! Thanks

I'm sorry to see such weak reviews for this. I got a sample of it in my last order and liked it better than the twilight woods and I would have put them in a smiliar category. I will have to put it in some wax a check it out.

I'll probably give it another chance, Twilight Woods did nothing for me at first sniff but I have one customer that loves it and it's really grown on me! :cheesy2: