Grrrrrrrrrrrr

SatinDucky

I did that before too! With milk bath used the WRONG strawberry fo (have one for candles and one for b&B) well i used it before i realized it and while soaking in the tub thinking boy this doesn't smell like the right strawberry :confused: well finished my bath and sure enought it wasnt! :eek: now for the real shocker my skin is really sinsitive and ya know it didn't bother me! lol lucky me! now I make this stuff while i'm more awake!

Ash

ah...Well, that isn't how I read it...lol

That's because I seemed to have left off that they were meant to be used as well as decorative smell goodies.

When I bought most of my FO's I had no desire to even think about doing B&B. This is one of my fav scents, so I guess I'll have to hunt down some that is skin safe.

Since I've only made a couple things so far, I haven't worried too much that all the FO's are ok. I've made a list of ones that are and aren't, but only gotten through the Peaks ones so far. Can't believe just how many I've bought..LOL

Glad I'm not the only one who's done this :D

I do ALOT of reading, thank you

e - I just may do that! LMAO

BTW: I tried to reply to everyone in this one post so as not to "jack up my post numbers".... geeez

When I bought most of my FO's I had no desire to even think about doing B&B. This is one of my fav scents, so I guess I'll have to hunt down some that is skin safe.

In all seriousness, there is a difference between FO's marked "for candle use only" and those that are simply unrated for other uses. It could be that your FO has not been tested for body safety and is not necessarily unsafe. It may have no adverse effect at all. If it is marked NOT BODY SAFE or CANDLES ONLY I would not use it.

e

I am with you..when I sell oils I always send the M.S.D.S. sheets when they request them..It is your right as a buyer and its the law..This breaks down all the hazards/toxie level etc..of the scent..the FDA has standards to keep people safe.,..If you have ever read them..You would understand why you don't want candle scent only in your BB products..Have a great day!!You guys are just to funnyyyyyyyyyyyy!Linda