Tea Lights Warmers

EccoLights

So where do you guys get yours for resell? We found fine line products and they were super affordable ($1-$2 per) and they are going out of business, so were off to find some new suppliers for them.

Any ideas for tea light warmers?? Any styles, ceramic, metal, glass...

Thanks in advance guys/gals =) xoxo

This list has the melters and oil warmers listed together ... sold by the case only ... http://www.candledistributor.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/7599 . Want to note that some shipments are not as deeply colored as the picture; they were more pastel. I just sorted them out and sold them in the spring.

The Vista Wholesale link above didn't work for me so here's the link to the home page. http://www.vistawholesale.com/default.asp

Wow! Thanks everyone for your input as well =)

Not to shoot any ideas down and we did bookmark the ones we didn't know of yet. Vista is ok, but find all they do is mark up OBI Imports warmers and sell for a profit.

Candle Distributor was awesome and by the case is not an issue, but go ahead call us cheap, still a bit high for us.

amplic.com is sooo not wholesale with their prices. Not when you can get them for $3 - $5 elsewhere but thanks =)

Levine we deal with already and they are nice and good to work with as well, just not the selection of tea light warmers we are looking for.

The one we have used is Fine Line Products up in Wisconsin and they are going out of business (they have been saying that for like 8 months now tho lol) but they have prepack cases of tea light warmers for around $65, you get over $125 value and here is the best part =) 40% off marked prices until they close =) So that $65 is now $39! I think they do have a min order of $100 but still, can't beat it when you get warmers for around $1 each =)

Again thanks for all the help guys but seems like Fine Line is the best deal out there =)

EccoLights

Any way to see the products from Fine-Line? Or contact info? I get blocked by my virus protection software.

TRudi

Can't find their number right now but here is the email we got for them =) Ill look around a bit more, should have the telephone number somewhere here...

And same with us, even asked last time we ordered and they said and I quote "Yeah, we know about that but were closing down so don't want to spend all that money to get it fixed" LOL This coming from the company that said 8 months ago they were closing in September... and they wonder why they haven't sold out yet LOL

finelinesales@aol.com