Any JBN 9900 users out there?

• 1 month later...
Hey Sharon, sorry not yet. My plan was to pour this weekend but I was attacked by a bout of the screamin' meanie flu. Hope to pour tonight or tomorrow when I get some oomph back.

Hi....Just bumping this thread....do you have any results yet with the 3033? TIA

I was using the 9900 from JBN, but now that they seem to be out of business can anyone tell me where I can get the 7505?

Thanks,

Alicia

Alicia,

As far as I know they are still in business, but moved their location to Canton, Tx, which, is a bummer for me. They were 10 minutes up the highway on a convenient path. Now they're about 40 minutes up the highway, opposite direction, on a not-so-convenient path :(. I really like working with the 9900. I do agree that the cold throw is lacking, but the hot throw with most scents is very good. I had tried ECO's and CDNs before, and never could get those to burn well without smoke and soot. My best results have been zincs. Definitely when using the Crisa tumbler.

I am going to attempt to make my own blend using the J223 now, and see how that goes... back to testing! Ughhhhh

Oh everyone, I am so sorry I deserted this thread...truth is I forgot about it.:rolleyes2

Embarrassed, but I haven't poured the new wax yet. I put away my candle stuff over the holidays to make room for company and just haven't had the time or desire to haul it all out again. I will try to get a sample poured soon. If I don't forget:tiptoe: