Mary Ann Inspires!!

candlemakingkid

I got these duckies from Oriental Trading Co. Then after seeing Mary Ann's pics and asking her a few questions I made these. My nephews will get these, scented with Bazooka Bubble Gum, along with bubbly bath in the same scent for Christmas.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ifwz6e

Not sure how to post a pic so I put it on tinypic.

Thank you Mary Ann!

Chris

They look too cute Chris your nefews will LUV'em. I did the same ones in spearmint and mint candy cane. Aren't they fun to do? My kids use the nylon sponges with these soaps. Never thought of it... I was checking on my son one morning as he was soaping up his sponge. Works great thought the sponges only worked with liquid but I was wrong!

Glad I could help :highfive:.

• 2 weeks later...
Chris wondering if you'd share where you got your bubble gum FO. I have been using flavoring and that's expensive. Also wondering if the soaps turned dark on you?? I've had this problem w/ the Bubble gum flavoring I use :mad: .

MaryAnn,

I used Baooka Bubble Gum from Just Scents. No, no problem with my little ponds discoloring either. Gosh, I would think using flavoring would be really expensive too.

Miss Becky is great to work with also at Just Scents.

Chris

Mary Ann,

It seems as tho' these soaps were a huge hit. I am already planning other duck in ponds soaps for maybe Valentine's Day.

If you decide to go with the bubble gum FO let me know what you or the users thinks. Please don't forget.

Again, THANK YOU for your inspiration and help on getting me going on this.

By the way, I have only done M&P and a tiny tiny bit of rebatching. I ordered me a kit for making CP soap two days ago. Got my goggles, apron, face mask. Still need gloves too. Going to go out and buy a stainless steel pot a few spoons and off I will go on this in the next few weeks.

Chris:yay: