Bramble Berry

twincityjade

My last chocolate didn't come close to approval with my testers. Worst feedback ever. I'll gladly try chocolate espresso, as I would very much like to carry a chocolate scent. Thanks for the suggestion.

For a great rich chocolate FO try Scent Works Belgian Chocolate! :cool2:

Thanks Chris, I just ordered 16oz of belgian chocolate. I have never ordered from them before. Their dark espresso vetiver was being offered as the scent of the week, so I threw that on my order. If you only carried one vanilla, what would you choose? My goal is to carry a max. of 25 scents, 25 awesome scents. That means I have alot of tossing to do.

Vanilla Voodoo from Candle Cocoon's has been my only vanilla for years. It's great alone or as a mixer. I've tried many others and always go back to my Vanilla Voodoo!! The only other vanilla FO I don't mix myself is Vanilla Maple Pecan from Lonestar. :cool2:

I know you're gonna love that Belgian Chocolate.......I mix it for a Chocolate Sandalwood (DH loves this in CP soap) and also a Raspberry Fudge. I like the dark espresso vetiver, but I couldn't sell it, so I just keep it for my own candles.

Can't wait to try that Belgian Chocolate. I may even make a candle for myself. I threw in the towel on candle making about 6 months ago. Too much testing and very expensive. Just making tarts and selling warmers now. Soaping is on my list of things to try, just not now. Thanks again for all your great suggestions. I'll keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Their 'Marrakesh' sounds to die for:

Marrakesh: This fragrance smells like what we imagine a Moroccan Spice market in the middle of a grassy grove to smell like - notes of Bamboo, Vetiver Grass, Vanilla Orchid and Myrrh mix beautifully with Tangerine, Patchouli and Clove Leaf. The resulting fragrance is a scent suited for a men's product or a trend-setting boutique line.

Have any of you tried that? Also I used to loooove 'Rosehip Jasmine' and would like to get some more but wondering if it might have been reformulated or some crap like that and ruined? Anybody bought it lately?