What florals or floral blends sell best for you in soap and lotions?

RWV

I was wondering if the classic florals like jasmine, rose, honeysuckle, magnolia, and gardenia sell well or if customers are looking for more complex scents like white tea and ginger, bamboo and sugar cane, raspberries & white roses, etc. What floral or foral/fruit or floral anything blends do well for you guys? Thanks so much!!

My best selling floral scent has always been honeysuckle. For 15 years, this has been my best selling floral. Rose is another winner too. However, you have to be careful with rose. Some smell very old-fashioned and depressing. A very vibrant rose is a great seller all year long.

Rose is a great seller for me as is Lilac, Sweet Pea and Sweet Violets. Jasmine and Honeysuckle are ok sellers for me. I can not give away Magnolia. Blends do better than straight FO's Sandalwood Rose, Country Garden, Rosewood, Green Tea and Rose, Amazing Grace and Aqua Type (pier one dup)

Lily of the Valley hands down has been my best seller for years, especially in soap and lotion. I couldn't sell any other floral type scent if my life depended on it. Lilac does great in candles and tarts and I mix Rose with Mac Apple and that sells well in soap and candles. :cool2:

lavender

plumeria and honeysuckle

Victorian rose

jasmine

lilac

jasmine orchid

lavender and sage

lavende and honey

lavender and vanilla

I sell a lot of lavender and lavender blends in soap.

In lotions I sell a lot of Victorian Rose, lavender, and lavender and violets in the floral scents.

I will NEVER understand how anyone does well with lavender. I have sold all types and it is always a luke warm seller at best. Go figure!

Maybe the people are overly stressed, but it's one of those I have to do all the time because it just doesn't stick around in stock.