whats up with kangaroo blue

Is kangaroo blue still in business? I was just on their website and it looked like they were out of alot of things. I was going to place a order for some wicks and a couple of FO's to try. Then I saw that they carry candle wax, after clicking on the link it said they dont have any candle wax. Not sure whats going on with them.

I wouldn't order from them. There has been some postings here by someone who tried to order but couldn't get a response. Sorry don't remember who it was but the site has had problems for several months.

Too bad. They were a great company. I have one of their custom made soap stamps for my soap.

• 2 months later...

I wish I had read this before I placed an order 3 weeks ago. It says the order is processing. I have e-mailed with no response. I called today and got a recording, but it wasn't answered Kangaroo Blue. I tried to leave a message but the machine cut off after about 30 seconds. Thankfully, they haven't charged my credit card. I sent them an e-mail to cancel the order. They used to be good. You got your order in a timely manner and the products were good. Sorry to hear they are gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>>>>Does anyone here know for sure?<<<

I just received a response from them one day after I emailed to check on their status. They may have downsized but they are still in business, and a bit upset that comments are being made to the contrary.

I for one am super relieved - one of my best FO's comes from them - Vibrant Violets - it is a fanatstic violet scent that has a bit of a woody character - my customers LOVE it. I also love their Pomegranate & Rosewater and the Black Currant & Peony, very spa type fragrances.

Don't write them off yet - they have good stuff, including a few interesting marketing items like "scratch n win" stickers you can use for customer promotions.

I guess I am partial because they are one of only a few suppliers left in ILL