JandLcreations favorites anyone?

nmhoneybear

I am intrigued by a description of this Pumpkin Pie from another thread. Here it is:

I have the Pumpkin Pie from J&L. It smells dead on like a pumpkin pie...at first! Then you get the delightful notes that make my house smell like a Dunkin' Donuts franchise when I burn it! It is the best...I can't describe it other than that "donut shop" scent in the Fall, when they pour the pumpkin and cider donuts. My kid came over from Dad's, walked in the room I test, walked out and asked where I was hiding the doughnuts. Call Lorrie at J & L...she's got the good stuff!

So...I want to get it, but wondering what else is good. Can't just order one! lol

My top sellers from J&L are:

1. Blueberry Muffin

2. Lemon Cheesecake

3. White Cake (I call this Snowflake Cake for winter)

4. Mulberry Cream

5. Banana Nut Bread

6. Carrot Cake

7. Berry Blast

8. Black Cherry

9. Cherry Almond

10. Lilac

My personal favorites are:

White Cake

Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey

Red Poppies

Butterscotch

French Vanilla

Patchouli (I mix 50/50 with the French Vanilla)

Cinnamon Stick

Maple Syrup

Scent Description from my on site:

Cinnamon Bayberry ~ A warm, rich and sweet fragrance. The opening notes capture the essence of freshly ripened fruity notes of apple, peach and cherry almond. The warm heart blends jasmine with cinnamon, clove, juniper and bay. The background is sweetened with light vanilla, patchouli and fir balsam accents.

but when I smell it is more of a 50/50 bay berryish - cinnamon smelling type fragrance. HTH