Wow!! This sucks....Desperately need to replenish an FO from Lebermuth....

Buffy

I heard awesome stories of Avocado Mint - sounds strange, but from what I hear it's a real sticker, behaves and is uniquely different. I want to try that for sure. If you are looking for good peppermint that works in all applications - theirs is divine. I did their Holiday Wish for a couple years and that was a turn on Mistletoe - customers liked it. I have used their rice flower and shea, it was good - I think I have reached the end of my reporting? LOL

• 3 months later...

I'm sure you guys know this, but Lebermuth changed their policy.

You can place an order for any amount but there is a $20.00 processing fee. (if your order is under $300.00, I think )

When I'm desperate I'll have to order it this way :(

For me it's a bit better..... but it still sucks!

Why can't they be like all other suppliers :mad:

B~

I went to the site and didn't see anything about HSMG discounts. Looked at their affiliations and they don't have the guild listed there either. Hope I just overlooked it.

I asked their customer service dept, and found there is no real member benefit any more. There's no 'minimum' order, everyone pays the $20 processing fee for orders less than $300.

Bummers that there isn't a deal for HSGM members, but the next time I place an order (in a few months at least lol) I will wave a green flag and maybe we can meet that $300 minimum. I know ordering the sandalwood and F&M got me to the limit I needed then, however I know I will be really picky on how I use those fragrances too just because of the price tag on them.