Wow!! This sucks....Desperately need to replenish an FO from Lebermuth....

Buffy

Join the Handcrafted Soap Makers Guild, Lebermuth waives their minimum for those members. Or find a member that might want to go into an order with you?

Are you kidding? I'm a member who doesn't realize there's another benefit to her membership? LOL! I'm dying to order from Lebermuth ... tell me I can't ... just flat say no (or I'll do it LMAO!).

NO Bohemian - you can not order any FO from Lebermuth - Are you happy now?

Unless... it's their orange creamcicle which is TDF in soap and of course the tried and true - Bay Rum, Frank & Myrhh all of which hold up uber great in CP or their patchouli, peppermint, cucumber or black walnut vanilla...what was it I was telling you? A bit pricy for candles, but the ones I use are awesome in soap - worth the price of admission 4 sure!

Now...back away from the keyboard and take ten breaths before typing www.lebermuth.com ROFL

LMAO! How'd you know I was looking at the Black Walnut? Oh, maybe cuz you knew I took Lori's lol.

Actually there are others there I wants to tries. Please!

I can't believe I'm a member and didn't know they'd overlook the limitations or I would have spent millions there as is ... well not quite that much lol.

OMG, I have some black amber I put in candles and I was told it was wonderful - but I am not an amber fan so I begged off testing it myself. I however might slap that bad boy in some soap...hm...I did put it in some balm too for an amber ho friend, might have to find that stash!

Yes, I promise you don't have to meet the minimum if you call your order in and tell them you are a member of the guild, I have done it and it's on the guild's wesite if you look under "vendors". LOL That would be mean for me to tempt you so! I don't think I had to give a secret password, but a member number might be advised!

I have not placed an order in a while...do I patiently wait for you to try the Vanilla Walnut or do I cave and order some F&M, Bay Rum and Acai Berry? I dunno - oh and there are a couple of others...

Retro let me check my FO situ and if I order, I will PM you - been wanting a good wedding cake...you promise it is TDF right? LOL