Any really delicious cake or buttercream scents?

Hi all-

I know there is a post for fo's that throw in soy but I am having some awful luck trying to find a good cake or buttercream scent that not only throws but also smells delicious. Like a REAL cupcake or cake.

I find the buttercreams I tried from NG and CS are bitter and really un-appetizing and the cake scents I have tried are all similar. :confused:

Hi all-

I know there is a post for fo's that throw in soy but I am having some awful luck trying to find a good cake or buttercream scent that not only throws but also smells delicious. Like a REAL cupcake or cake.

I find the buttercreams I tried from NG and CS are bitter and really un-appetizing and the cake scents I have tried are all similar. :confused:

KY has a beeeeeuuuutiful birthday cake. If I have wedding favors or special occasion, its the first one people want made with a new name to reflect occasion. It has to be my number one seller. I never could sell buttercream from NG either..it had sorta a funky smell to it.

Also, I know a lot of people haven't mentioned it...but NG's Coconut cream pie is to die for. Man what an awesome three room filler/house in 464 wax. It's cake like, with a little coconut in it. It's also a top seller for me as well.

KY has a beeeeeuuuutiful birthday cake. If I have wedding favors or special occasion, its the first one people want made with a new name to reflect occasion. It has to be my number one seller. I never could sell buttercream from NG either..it had sorta a funky smell to it.

Also, I know a lot of people haven't mentioned it...but NG's Coconut cream pie is to die for. Man what an awesome three room filler/house in 464 wax. It's cake like, with a little coconut in it. It's also a top seller for me as well.

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to try KY's and also NG's Coconut cream pie.

I know there is a f.o section but I wanted to check specifically for fo's that work well in soy ...

I use EcoSoya CB135