My Newest Dollar Tree Find

ladysj

I found these at Dollar Tree yesterday I thought they were so cute. They hold about 5.5 ounces of wax. I'm using 70/30 & it's scented with Satin Sheets from Bert. I'm testing an Eco 8 wick in it. So far I'm liking the results. It smells amazing.

I actually purchased them to put rock potpourri in but Wal-Mart didn't have the right ones so I improvised lol

SATINSHEETS.jpg

Edited by ladysj

WOW those are cute. I'm off to dt. I tought you used the CD and CDN wicks, how's the ECO burning? can you keep us posted please.

Thank you. The Eco 6 worked pretty good but didn't get a full melt pool so I pulled it out & replaced with an Eco 8. I'm much happier with the melt pool on the first burn with this one & the scent throw is awesome.

I burned it for 3 hours and there is a bit of a hang up but I believe it will catch up with no problem on the next burn. :yay:

I wanted to check out the Status jars at DT, so I picked up a few of these as well. Very cool swirling in them. I picked up a clear, cobalt and teal one. Pretty cool, but I'm not sure I want to use them as containers. Made in China, and the swirled ones I picked up look like they may not take the heat too well. But hey, as long as they are for me only...what the heck, LOL!

BTW, the status jars at my DT are in fact the Libbey made ones. Label had "478" on it, which is the Libbey stock number, and they match up exactly. Buck a piece and no shipping! Score! Wish they had lids...

Cheers,

Steve

I have mine drying right now (had to wash and remove labels). They are pretty heavy duty feeling. I am fighting the urge to go buy more, LOL! Already have too many jars to test now.

Cheers,

Steve

I'm going to do a power burn today on these & see how hot they get closer to the bottom. They are a pretty heavy thick glass.