Raspberry Mottle Duo

Top, what do you think of the Raspberry Cordial? If you don't mind me asking, what other CC FO's have you tried and liked. I have bought several and most of the ones that I like, my DH is so so about, but the ones I am so so about, he really likes. So it is just curiosity.

Top, what do you think of the Raspberry Cordial? If you don't mind me asking, what other CC FO's have you tried and liked. I have bought several and most of the ones that I like, my DH is so so about, but the ones I am so so about, he really likes. So it is just curiosity.
This one is new to me and my first impression is that it's nice. Very luscious with some notes to make it more sophisticated rather than just candy like your average Peak scent. I've just started working my way through the CC FOs, so it will take a while for my impressions to form about the various scents, but in general I consider these FOs to be of very high quality. I think they are formulated by people with a good nose. The first 3 WYW FOs I've tried for instance have smelled like cheap perfume or bad cologne.

For best results with CC you have to adjust your usage depending on the scent. Raspberry Cordial is pleasant and strong at 2 or 3%.

I'd be curious to know when you make your way through them, what you think. I only got a sample of the Fallen Leaf, but really like it, so may be ordering more of that soon, and so I may order the Raspberry Cordial as well. I love the Serendipity, that is my new favorite. It is a great thrower, I used it at 7%, but could easily get by with 5%. Most I have poured from CC I can get by with 5-6% easy, in soy. I have test burned 4 or 5 and just poured another 4 or 5 last night to burn today. The Winter Woodlands Whisper was a kicker last night at 6% in the wax, can't wait to burn it today. Thinking I could easily do 4 or 5% of that one. Anyway, looking forward to your opinions of some of these FO's.

Being partial to mottling myself, these are certainly very nice.

This is one of the many reasons I stick to the votives. You guys have the pillars covered...no need for me to even attempt them ;)

By the way, your camera actually takes close-ups in focus (unlike a particular camera with which I am well acquainted :mad:). Looks like you also have a candle photography studio there as well. Is that a gray cloth draped in the background? It certainly brings out the color of the candles nicely. Heck, I take candle photos on my desk with papers and pens laying around. Not nearly as elegant or photogenic. I'll have to send you some candles just so you can take the photos for me.

I'd be curious to know when you make your way through them, what you think. I only got a sample of the Fallen Leaf, but really like it, so may be ordering more of that soon, and so I may order the Raspberry Cordial as well. I love the Serendipity, that is my new favorite. It is a great thrower, I used it at 7%, but could easily get by with 5%. Most I have poured from CC I can get by with 5-6% easy, in soy. I have test burned 4 or 5 and just poured another 4 or 5 last night to burn today. The Winter Woodlands Whisper was a kicker last night at 6% in the wax, can't wait to burn it today. Thinking I could easily do 4 or 5% of that one. Anyway, looking forward to your opinions of some of these FO's.
I'm looking forward to trying more. I think you definitely want to restrain yourself with FOs like this because less will make a better candle than more. I forgot to mention, I really love the sweetgrass. I wanted to use that one in soy but unfortunately it's not super compatible with my EcoSoya. Testing at 3% the surface sweated profusely. Maybe I'll consider that one for paraffin.

Being partial to mottling myself, these are certainly very nice.

This is one of the many reasons I stick to the votives. You guys have the pillars covered...no need for me to even attempt them ;)

By the way, your camera actually takes close-ups in focus (unlike a particular camera with which I am well acquainted :mad:). Looks like you also have a candle photography studio there as well. Is that a gray cloth draped in the background? It certainly brings out the color of the candles nicely.

You can't stand still Asher. Soon it will be time to branch out into something new. I had some leftover wax from these and you inspired me to pour a little mottled votive. I poured the top a little early so I have a dip, but now I'm intrigued and soon could be crowding your turf. You might as well cross over into the pillar world and crowd ours.

The background is black paperboard.