World's Largest Mushroom!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the world's largest mushroom!! Thank you, hold the applause.

Knowing the temperamental nature of Frankincense & Myrrh, I wicked a 16oz apoth jar with ECO-14, with Cargill C-3 and F&M FO (Sweetcakes) at 6%. Admittedly, I marathon burned it (as I do all my candles), but what a shocker! :eek:

[ATTACH]3414[/ATTACH]

post-1892-139458387699_thumb.jpg

I use a HTP1212 on my 16 oz. soy jars and seem to be getting that all the time. Using Millenium soy wax. Is this the nature of that wax and wick together. Can't say it's the F/O as I'm testing many and getting the same results. Any alternative wicking suggestions?????

I've tried that wick and don't get a complete melt pool. Next I will try the HTP 126's, they are supposed to burn hotter.

I get those all the time I marathon burn too! That's what happens when marathon burning I did that at an outside market a few weeks ago for only 6 hours and the sides were thick w/ black. It was nothing but soy, I was horrified, so I tested one I had already for sale and it burned fine. Guess it was due to the wind and burning for 6 hours.