Brown craft paper for soap labels?

katshe

thanks verberkesch, But I am looking for paper to make bands for soap labels. I can find many sites for brown kraft labels but I am have trouble locating the paper. :)

Oooh just had an idea...maybe wrap soap in old news paper then label with craft label ...label holds paper onto the soap and newspaper is freeish...i do have some round craft labels so I'll give a try and see how it turns out. If it looks goo I'll post a pic later

Edited by katshe

I've only seen brown wrapping paper in large rolls for wrapping packages.

Have you tried looking into an office supply or stationary store? You'd be surprised at how some of the resume papers with their fibers and texture make some awesome cigar soap labels. They come in lots of colors and textures and some look very old fashioned like cloth or wrapping paper. I've tried some out of curiosity and was surprised how nice some of them are. Use the heavier weight paper if you do.

http://www.kraftoutlet.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=163

I think this will work and the price i believe if one sheet is .19 , I can get three bands from that, makes it round 7 cents a label , and plus shipping brings it to .10 a label....Gonna also go to my office depot and see if they have something comparable first.

Thanks for the tip on smearing ink with news print...Still think it would look cool :)

vistprint does have product labels that will match busi cards but the cost is about .50 per...not sure I can justify that ...

Edited by katshe

candybee the kraftoutlet says its 70 lb text weight... i dont think its card stock.... well Ill check around first...I used to use card stock then went to paper cause its cheaper ...no prob with staining here but i am currently doing an overhaul on products and labeling so the search is on. thanks so much all