Good Craft Show Today!

Candybee

Was doing my monthly craft show in the mountain resort today. They have it every 3rd Saturday of the month thru October. At first I only sold 2 candles and it was going on noon. Then after lunch people started flocking to my booth and I couldn't stop to breathe I was so busy. Anyway in half a day I sold close to two thirds of my soap and candles so my stock is pretty cleaned out right now.

I love these tourists that come to the resort! They are the best spendors! Plus my biggest customer came out today. He comes to my craft shows several times a year to buy soap and loaded up today as usual. Then asked me about my honey soap that I left at home so he said he wants to order some and will get it on my website this week. I also got some customers to sign up for my website mailing list so I have new customers I can send out sales and promotions emails.

All in all it was a good day. Except I never got to eat lunch. So I took a fellow crafter out to dinner. She and I do the shows each month and sometimes eat out together so today I treated her to dinner.:smiley2:

Well the theme for this months show was Backyard Barbeque. I'm sure that had everything to do with folks coming out. Just around noon is when the line started forming for the barbeque and from that time forward the line was stupidly long all day long and thats when my sales also picked up and continued relentlessly even past closing time. So I never got to taste the barbeque but I am still a very, very, happy camper!!:laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that an awesome feeling! Congrats!

I had a show the first week in August and my sales doubled from last year. I went with six totes of soap, came home with TWO!

I *almost* sobbed when I loaded my bookshelves with what I had left. Then I got my butt in gear. Where did August go? :laugh2:

Of course, now I'm worried that I might not have enough soap to last through the season! Its so hard to plan accordingly!

• 1 year later...