Taylored Concepts

sunkissed

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used fragrance oils from Taylored Concepts. If so, were you pleased with the quality?

I was on their site and boy do they have a selection. I'm interested in purchasing some FO's to make some more candles, but thought it would be wise to find out if anyone has any feedback on this company.

Thanks in advance for your input and Happy Friday!:cheesy2:

I like all of Robert's Coffee Scents I have used his Sweet Vanilla, Apple Strudel, Cranberry, Beachin, Granny's Kitchen and Orange Cranberry. My Favorite is his Coffee House.

Barbara AL

Edited by Barbara AL

I love their Apple Strudel, Coffee House, Skin Safe Almond.

I do not recommend Coconut Milk or Green Tea and Cucumber. Both smelled fuely and fake, and I had to throw out.

Their customer service is great. They are local for me though. HTH

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought about 12 1-oz bottles to check them out in my oil warmer first to see if I liked them. I love the "Catcus Flower" and "Lime Soda" so far. They arrived promptly but was a little put off that the 'flash point' wasn't on the bottle like all the other FOs I have bought from other places. Not sure about the other fragrances yet!:smiley2:

I've done business with them for years. I drive 100 miles to purchase my products because they give such good customer service. If you are not happy with something, they are quick to fix it for you. Robert is a treasure trove of knowledge and willing to help you in any way shape or form. I also like that they have really goods scents on sell every month. Not just the stuff that does not sell or don't want anymore.