Dupe for Yankee's Vanilla Frosting

nmhoneybear

The best Buttercream I've tested is from Bluegrass, second would be the one from Daystar. Another great frosting scent is Birthday Cake from KY ... I rename it Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

Yes, Daystar's Buttercream is very good. Have to say, though, that I have never placed an order from Bluegrass. Been hearing a lot about them lately! Looks like I better start making a list. lol

If you're looking for a vanilla cake frosting type scent, try Miami Eerie Candle Supply's Sugar Cookie. To my nose, it smells exactly like a tub of vanilla frosting from the store and nothing like cookies (unless you're talking frosted vanilla sugar cookies maybe... :laugh2:).

I love it! Very yummy. It's the only FO I've tried from them so far that I would definitely order again. Wish it was skinsafe.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone... I have a question about CS Buttercream. I recieved my eight ounce bottle of buttercream and oob I am not smelling much of a fragrance. Is this normal and does it really bloom once it's in the wax? I will be making some testers tonight and I am going to try it because I love buttercream. All of my other CS fragrances smell out of this world yummy!

Sharon Kay

Hi Everyone... I have a question about CS Buttercream. I recieved my eight ounce bottle of buttercream and oob I am not smelling much of a fragrance. Is this normal and does it really bloom once it's in the wax? I will be making some testers tonight and I am going to try it because I love buttercream. All of my other CS fragrances smell out of this world yummy!

Sharon Kay

You can't always go by OOB scent. The only way to be sure is to put it in your wax. I use palm wax and CS Buttercream smells wonderful in it and strong too.