SHOWER lotion bars

Red

I wanna make some shower lotion bars. Something that is hard like a lotion bar but "melts" onto your skin in the shower and becomes creamy. Do you think Cocoa butter,mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, ewax and a preservative would work?

I make one with cocoa butter, e-wax, a little shea butter, a little oil (whatever I'm in the mood for), and some stearic to harden it up a bit. I also make the same bar in scrub form with salt. I'm still developing the bar, but I like it so far!

I tested and tweaked and I finally got THE PERECT bar for me...I am in love..Stick form but turns into creamy lotion on wet skin..yay!

Give us an idea of what you used. I would love a lotion bar for the shower and the stick form sounds like such a great idea. I tried the spray with Cyclo but it chokes me every time I use it. Made some and addedcoconut oil but still the chocking thing. With winter coming up and my dry skin this would be great.

I used cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, ewax, and cetyl alcohol! I put them in my lotion bar tubes. They are a tad softer than a loiton bar though. More like a lip balm. Rub it on wet skin and it melt into a loiton and washes off great but leaves a silky smooth feel on the skin. I can give the exact recipe if anyone is interested!

Red, I would love some help with my formula if you have yours down. I'm doing:

Sample batch size:

.5 oz oil

1.75 oz Cocoa butter

.5 oz each of e-wax and shea butter

.75 oz of stearic

It's nice, but not as silky as I would like. It drags a bit. Is yours much different?