excellent customer service

have to leave everyone know just how well BC took care of my own stupid mistake for me!! i ordered yesterday-super early in the morning- and i guess i was so excited about their sale that i forgot to pick a shipping option. so my invoice shows me the 2nd day air shipping price & i about drop!! well, i got through to them and within about 2 hours, they had it straightened out for me. WAY TO GO BC!! BUT-then i remember i wanted the order held for shipment til Mon. cause of the heat and had to e them again! AND again, they helped me out!! even though i am a dough-block, BC is not!

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

kris

Here too! BCN has always been awesome to work with!

I have called them once or twice because I forgot to add something to my order and they never had a problem adding it in there so I did not have to do another order. This of course was before the order was processed and shipped. I would never ask them to re-do the whole order just because of my screw up.

i got to them as soon as i saw my mistake. it was like 6 am and i think they are 2 hours behind time from me. but honestly, i don't think they could have even been open to process before they got back to me!! they surely rate in my book!!

kris

Got an email this past week from them about a great sale on 1 oz fragrances for 99 cents! Sale ends Aug 1 and the code is FO99. Great way to try some new fragrances. When i placed my order I didn't see the discount so I called and left a message and got a call back within the hour telling me that the new price will be reflected once they process. I was very impressed with the quick response.