What's in your Soap Pot the Weekend?

LovelyLathers

I have a pretty busy weekend with my Market tomorrow AM and a Car show Sunday but I have to make soap! I have some African Black Soap that I need to use. I am going to try to do my regular soap recipe and mix it in half and half. I have to do restock of Jewelweed soap and my herbal soap. I want to do a layered soap, I have never done one before, thinking of doing lemon meringue.

Made my first batch of CP...we shall see how it turned out. I was going to try an do swirls and it thickened up too quick. I think it will end up being two toned. lol

Oh, I used DS Innocent Grace (dupe for Philosophy Pure Grace).

I'm hoping to do a couple of batches sometime today or tomorrow, but have to clean up the yard before TS Bonnie visits(DH off to the shooting range today). Maybe tomorrow when I can stay at home and watch the rain. I don't really have an idea what I'll soap yet, just feel the need to make a couple of batches for my sanity.

I'm going to make my first soaps (HP) today...:yay: Going to make two batches...

First batch very basic, using SG Black Vetiver Cafe (Jo Malone Dupe) and second is going to be made with SG Bacci De Miele. Hope they turn out ok...lol...:tiptoe:

I'm going to try something I've been wanting to give a shot for a while now... I'm going to make one batch of CP with a little bit of clear M&P swirled in just for looks. I think I might scent it either Moonworks Scarlet Moon or Native Princess.

Tomorrow I'm going to try my first salt bar batch and will scent it Moonworks Celestial Sea.

I know we're not talking candles here, but I think I'm going to pour a couple of containers with Moonworks Guinevere's Attraction today, too.

It's a Moonworks weekend for me!

Friday I made a batch of cp using AppleTini f.o., cut it yesterday and it's smelling and looking very nice. Also made earthen oak, and patcholi raspberry (Moonwooks) incense sticks, as well as lemon butter (OBN) lotion and lime body butter (OBN). Gonna make more soap tomorrow, just not sure what it's going to be. Probably goats milk. Have fun everyone.

Bohemian, glad you're home safe. Was great to see you again.

Everyone has their work cut out for them this weekend! I just was able to make a lemon soap and played with some shealoe. Made a nice thin body butter with it and scented it Pina Colada Scented did you get yours made? CandleMama, I never tried Moonworks FO's. How are they in CP? The Scarlet Moon sounds interesting. Salt bars are not that hard to make. You just have to cut them at the right time.

NancyT your lotion and body butter scents sound great 2 of my favorites.

Ooo, sounds good everybody! :)

I'm not soaping this weekend, getting ready for a camping trip, we leave Monday!

I did manage to make a batch of hair conditioner for my sister today, and some body wash last night. I might make another bodywash to take with us tomorrow too. hehe

Have a good one ladies!

Made my second batch of CP soap this weekend. I am trying a new recipe to see if I can get a harder bar of soap. Did a two color layer this time, first time trying color. Hope I did ok! I will now more tomorrow when I unmold it...

Kay