Moon Works...Witches Brew!

lsbennis

Heck, a pound IS a test size for me these days. Soap, body spray, candles, house scent, etc.; if it doesn't work great in one application it often will in another.! If you can get it as cheap in a pre-buy as buying a few ounces, go for it.

I actually renamed it purple haze. I have kind of a hippie thing going on. I'm about 20 minutes from Woodstock.

I don't think you'll be dissapointed in this one.

Whatever you do, don't judge it OOB - it REALLY blooms in wax & sticks like glue in soap. The first time I smelled OOB, my first thought was PINE SOL. Totally not what it smells like, LOL

Edited by nursenancy

Well, I got in on the pre-buy and also ordered the

Patch Raspberry, Celtic Myst, Gypsy rose

Cannot wait to try the patch rasp.

I also have some die hard rose customers, so I'm interested to see how that one does. I have been lucky enough to get some of her oils off the classies and they all ROCK!

IMHO, ALL her oils rock. You won't be disappointed.

The only one I don't have ....yet ....is Gypsy Rose and if Scented has her way I will probably be buying it as well.

How can I possibly have my way lol! It's a beautiful rose scent with a hint of mystery. I still need to mix it with patch though. I think it would be a good combination.

ok...I'm going to get it...sounds like everyone likes it. :cheesy2:

I'm also getting Celtic Mist, Native Princess, Guinevere, Enchanted Spice and Autum Embers. I already have Scarlet Moon wich I absolutetly love!

I like the smell of Earthen Oak but to my nose it smells alot like Peaks French Vanilla and Amber which I already have.

I'm not a FOHO...I'm not a FOHO...I'm not a FOHO...:rolleyes2

I like the smell of Earthen Oak but to my nose it smells alot like Peaks French Vanilla and Amber which I already have.

I have soaped both with GM and they smell differently once soaped. Similar, but far enough apart that I sell both fairly well.

You may have different results though.

I have to agree that Earthen Oak smells just like French Vanilla & Amber!! You have to remember that Rhonda renames her oils just like we do....so I'm betting it's the same!!

I think I've tried all but three or four of her oils and have yet to be disappointed!

Merlin's Forest is probably me favorite, but you gotta wick up on that one! (in case you care) lol

• 3 weeks later...