baskets...help me!!!

So I'm putting together these neat-o X-mas gift baskets for the ladies in my family, consisting of 1 16 oz. soy mason jar candle, 2 8 oz. soy jelly jar candles, 5 votives, and 5 tarts...and I have no idea what baskets to use!!! The Michaels near me just closed, I checked out at Hobby Lobby last night, and it's completely picked over, and I don't know where to go from there. I would like it to be an attractive/cute holiday-looking basket...but at this point, I'm willing to settle for something a bit more plain if I have to. I've put a lot of work into the candles, and I want them presented prettily, if at all possible. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Got a Big Lots, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Old Time Pottery, something in your area? Check them out.

You could also think outside of the box...find a pretty bowl, a platter or one of the samll crates in the office supplies section. That makes the basket usefull, too.

My local family dollar store has beautiful boxe's, i call them hat box they are 3 different size, round with lid and beautiful design on them i got one and put tarts, warmer and a christmas teddybear knick-knack in it, with a couple holly flowwers in it, they had about 3 different design ones. and before that i got basket at dollar general store , they were red & green with a christmas tree on them. all of them started at $2 . today family dollar still had some of the box'es but none of the prettty basket with the lineing like they had sat.