Brambleberry's Bug-be-Gone

mustang67

Since A Garden Eastward closed I like Oregon Trails the best, as it already has the Catnip EO in it and it works great. My SIL swears by it and likes it in a lotion bar, she's a magnet for bitey everything without it.

http://www.oregontrailsoaps.com/productDetail.php?id=321

Oops, just noticed it's out of stock......sorry!

Edited by ChrisR

I must be one of the lucky ones . . I just received my Bug Off from OT and am going to be making lotions, sprays and candles today with it. It is the first time I have purchased it, I was a AGE Bug Buster customer and my stash finally ran out.

Can anyone tell me how much to use in wax? With FO's I use 8%, do begin testing at the same ratio for this EO blend ?

ETA - I really had to wick up with AGE's Bug Buster, but OT's Bug Off appears to be lighter in weight. Any guidance is appreciated =)

Edited by Brenda (OH)

• 1 month later...
Ok guys, Bug-be-Gone is back in stock but it is $64.96 lb!! Is that the price it was selling for before?

Holy crap that's way too expensive............get the OT's Bug Off, it works fantastic for $19.95 lb.!! :cool2:

OT's is back in stock and is $19.95 per pound. I tried it this year in CP soap for the first time so don't have anything to compare it to. Plus, I haven't been camping so haven't even used the soap (great testimonial, I know) But my nephews used it on their camping trip and swore it worked. They even held their arms up into swarms of flying insects and said the bugs moved away. Of course, they didn't hold up any untreated arms so who knows if the bugs would've moved anyway (this testimonial just keeps getting better, huh? :rolleyes2)

ETA: oops, Chris, ya' beat me to it.

Edited by FarmerJill