Suggestions for great wine scents

Candybee

I have an account with a local winery that has asked for wine scents. I don't normally do this but thought since they told me they are dropping their other candle line and will continue using mine I could give it a try. I also have another winery that is interested in selling my candles plus I live in the midst of a bunch of Virginia wineries so it may be worth it to try out a couple of good wine FOs. I am thinking about doing a line with 4 wine scents.

So far I will be testing:

Merlot (Fillmore)

Chardonnay (CS)

Cabernet Grape (Peaks)

Vineyard (Peaks)

Any suggestions of tried and true wine scents would be welcome. Also, I was hoping to find a wine spritzer type scent but can't find one.

Edited by Candybee

I can't speak for the others but Peak's Cabernet Grape, to me, doesn't smell anything like wine. It's pretty much just a straight grape, more like grape juice than anything. BCN has a Cabernet. I haven't tried it but maybe somebody else has and could throw in their 2 cents??

BCN also has a "Wine Cellar" FO. The description is: A full bodied blend of fine wines, complimented by a hint of oak. Wines are aged in oak barrels for years to achieve a deeper color, a richer and more complex flavor and an intense aroma. Close your eyes and inhale the intoxicating fragrance of a Napa Valley Winery!

Candlemaker's Store has a good Cabernet and Lonestar has quite a few wine scents that I have tried, I think. I have a sample of Merlot that I haven't poured yet. OOB it is super strong. They also have a Wine & Roses FO that is very nice.