Can I post about a Good Sale?

well i know how expensive it is for shipping..wax and jars..

candle and supplies is have a free shipping on anythng..as long as it is over $500 for a combined order...for just thru this weekend..

let me tell you what i saved..

i ordered 10 boxes of 415 soy wax and

to have that amount shipped to me from a supplier twice as close to me as candle and supples was going to cost me $402. for the wax..and $386. for the shipping..so right there i saved $386.

that is not counting the 10 boxes of jars i also bought..also with free shipping..

if this is not supposed to be posted i am sorry, but i just wanted to help out others...as it has sure helped me..

Please no one yell at me, I know this is in the wrong place, but Im new here, and so far must say I love it here :cheesy2:

But I cannot figure out how to start a new thread, or maybe being new, we are not allowed to start a new thread.

Also do you have to be here for awhile, before you can participate in the co-ops?

I see alot of things Id like to reply on, but it wont let me.

Someone help..... I hate being a newbie, and being confused :)

Hi...and welcome..yes you have to have a certain amount of post. and be a member for a certain time to be able to buy, sell, or enter in the co-ops..just start posting..it is fun ....

to start a post, go to the topic area you wish to post in..and click on it..

at the very top left side you will see New Topic..click on that..it will take you to a new topic...and then you can start your topic..