Igi-6006 ?

LOL,,,,,,that's the same with Joy. I don't mind at all the softness of it or even if I have to do a repour on certain containers as that is what I've had to do with Joy. I did eventually find some info through the archives that helped answer some questions for me. It seems as if LX wicks are what alot of you are using in this wax. Since I'm strictly a zinc user in my containers I'll have to go out on a limb and test some LX's. Heck, I can get the IGI-6006 for roughly $10 a case cheaper than the Joy and I have the option of paying $8-$10 less in shipping for next day delivery or driving roughly 1 1/2 hrs and picking it up myself. I guess I'm off to order a different wax and wicks. Lord I can't believe after 4 years of using the same wax and wicks I'm going to start all over with testing, especially with my daughter fixing to have a kidney transplant in Jan or Feb. I think I seriously need my brain checked,,,,,LOL Thanks a bunch! Portia

Yea, I read that and I've emailed them with some questions on it. But was hoping to get some info/advice from the experts/users of it here. I can't find what the % of soy/parrafin is in it, that would be a big help. TIA Portia

I don't think you will find any information regarding the % of soy/parrafin - atleast I wasn't able to do it. When I requested the information from IGI, they said it was proprietary. Okay! Anyway, it throws like a dream and is super easy to work with. It is very creamy, so be prepared for that. WSP is running a sale on it right now-really great prices.

Good luck and I think you'll really like it when you use it.

I have searched the threads and can't find anything on this. I have used Joy wax for years now and am considering switching to this wax. Can anyone give me any reviews on it? TIA Portia
Portia, try searching the new board for 6006. There's tons of information. In fact, HenryK did a whole review with photographs in the Veggie Forum.