Storing candle samples only in garage in Texas

I know that living in Texas and especially in the summer I would never want to store any candles I would plan to sell in the garage due to melt issues.

However I am trying to organize and get my tons of testers out of the house. I am not ready to melt down or part with them all yet in case I want to re-viist the container/ secent and so forth. I was thinking of storing them in some boxes in the garage but obviuosly it will be hot in the summer. I am not worried about a little melting as they are just testers.

My big question is would it be dangerous in terms of flashpoint and fire? Maybe that sounds stupid and I doubt it would get that hot out there. I do know some oils have a lower flashpoint though so I started worrying about this.

Probably stupid question but I would welcome thoughts!:tiptoe:

Okay thanks. I knew it was a stupid question but I started worrying about it. And good point about the gas candybee.

I have melted down a lot of the stuff I don't want to keep and gotten rifd of it but there are a few that I want to hang on ot smell later and see what I think. I know it will melt but that's okay.

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. :)

Yes I wish we had basements or cellars here.

Right? My friends house has a root cellar here- their Great Great Great Grandparents would hide during Comanche attacks in it. Now the only thing that hides in it is Rattle snakes and Brown Recluse. Yuck!

My post probably wasn't entirely clear. These are my tester jars. The ones I played with for scent and wicking. These aren't the ones I would show anyone. Most have been burned already and tested. Just hate to throw them all out and want to store them away for a rainy day to play with.

I totally agree. My samples are kept inside.