Paparazzi

lsbennis

I want to make a scent called Paparazzi but I'm not really sure what it would smell like? I'm thinking Citrus or pommegranate, something like that.

Does anyone have any ideas they would like to share? :cheesy2:

Thanks for any ideas...:)

Good suggestion. I would think of something like this too or something less "traditional". More clean and upscale sounds like a good fit. Cute name idea. I have been doing that lately too. I some up with a name I like and want to find a fragrance to match!:cheesy2:

All great ideas, its funny how we all think of different scenarios. I was also thinking more about the people who are followed by Paparazzi then the paparazzi themselves. I suppose the darker side of this would be Stalkarazzi!

I guess you could go either way with this one...lol

Edited by lsbennis

oh...great idea ckelley...I would have never thought of that and I just happen to have a sample of NG's Champagne Pomegranate...thank you! :yay::rockon:

I like that idea....other wise Earth (smells just like dirt) from MMS( you know they are always in search of the dirt on people) "Red Carpet" is maybe a more positive image of paparazzi.