Candlewic...slow order process

Can anyone who has ordered from Candlewic tell me how long it usually takes to process an order?

I placed a small order last Sunday to test out some FOs and a few waxes and they still have not shipped it out yet.

I mean I can understand a day or 2 to get an order going but geez...5 days???? Maybe I'm just spoiled with how quick Candlescience or C&S or Berts ships and this is not a good way to get a potential customer.

I had emailed them Wednesday morning asking about it and was told it was still processing and should go out that afternoon but still nothing.

I have read so many good things about this company but I'm not at all impressed with how slow they are....is this normal to take so long?

I'll proabably give them a call in a few hours to see whats up....maybe my order was somehow overlooked.

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to give them a call shortly.

I have read nothing but good things about Candlewic and was really surprised that I've had to wait this long for such a small order.

Just got off the phone with them. She said it was out for delivery today so I should be getting it within a couple hours.

I never got an email saying it was shipped and there was nothing about it on the website but glad that it's on the way :)

I've been wanting to try out some of the Ultimate scents and can't wait to dig in :)

I'm thinking that because of their ultimate fo sample sale they're sort of backed up. Orders I've placed in the past have taken only a day or two to ship (if it's a business day) but my order of the sale samples took 5 days to process too. Not typical for them imo.:cheesy2:

Thanks mzpickles....it came yesterday afternoon.

That occured to me also yesterday about the 1oz fo sale...I ordered about 10 of them and haven't had a chance to test them much.

I did get the Strawberry Daquari and I have to say OOB it was aweful but I made a few tarts with it and what a really nice scent it turned out to be....Thats the only scent I tested.

I will deffiantley be ordering from them again :)

i think they must have been backed up because of the fo sale too. i ordered brite & early mon. morn and didn't recieve my order until fri. - and i live in PA! i did however recieve an email wed morn that it was being shipped. i really like their pumpkin ginger strudel, winter woods, and butterscotch pudding oob.

kris

I think I may place another order in the next couple days.

i like most of the oils and got a few samples of wax and liking the feather palm 3 wax and the smooth pillar blend for tarts.