Renaming Help PLEASE!!!

I need help renaming MW Patchouli Passion.

Here's the description:

The earthy smell of crushed patchouli leaves with a hint of citrus, neroli, sandalwood and musk then drizzeled with agave nectar.

If I name anything with Patchouli... no one will come near it so it can't have Patchouli in the name.

No you aren't lol!

Solid Gold

Golden Oldies

Golden Girl

Golden

Goldilocks

Desert Fox

Nocturnal Nectar

Undercover Angel

Earth Angel

Almost Paradise

Heart & Soul

Paradise Lost

I don't know why that You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray ... song comes to mind.

If I name anything with Patchouli... no one will come near it so it can't have Patchouli in the name.

Wow! If I omitted the patchouli in the name, I would lose business for certain. Patch sells very well for me.

I love Scented's 'Desert Fox' and 'Earth Angel' name suggestions. I especially think Earth Angel captures the idea of a Patch/Nectar/Neroli type blend perfectly, with out giving away too much of the 'earthy' Patch side. :highfive:

We carry this fragrance and I smell PLENTY of patchouli in there....the other notes are good and strong, giving it almost a honeyed patchouli smell, but the patchouli still remains. Remember that just because you don't smell it won't mean your patchouli-haters won't....

Most people associate patchouli with "dirt" -- give your customers a reason to change their minds about it. Send out samples...you may just find that your patchouli haters start asking for more blends ;)