Drakkar and ...

Scented

Back to AWE. I'm not impressed by NG's at all. The scent has vaporized and left me with a weak scent. Wondering if I can expect it to be weak in everything else, since I felt it was weak OOB, but gave it a try anyway.

Now to figure out what to make out of this junk. Highly disappointed in the end result (scentwise.)

I assume you mean its gone in your CP soap. I've only tried C&S Drakkar in my M&P and the scent was nice and strong. But customers preferred the Midsummers Night scent over Drakkar. They're both similar. Or maybe its because I made the MN country blue and the Drakkar gold.:rolleyes2

I just got Sweetcakes Drakkar and it is very strong they say the scent is very true to the original. I will probably put it into soap in the next couple of weeks and I will let you know the result.

Barbara AL

Please do. I used AWE and they were OOS so I went with NG and am sorry that I did.

I know AWE's gave me absolutely no problems.

Yes, Candybee, the fragrance died out. Just thinking people should know it's weak stuff. Between Drak and Midsummer's, I get the hormonal mm hmm stuff with Drak and I don't experience it with Midsummer's ... instead I sneeze a lot lol.