IntoStores.com

I have been getting emails to sign up for intostores.com. Did a little research and found out its a reincarnation of Wiserep.com. Don't fall for it. Its a scam. You pay a startup fee and a monthly fee to list your products on their site so supposedly stores can order your products wholesale. Problem is nobody orders from you, there is little to no traffic from stores on the site, and there have been lots of complaints from those that fell for it, paid the fees, and listed their products.

Check out the posts on startupnation. Just wanted to give you all a heads up as I keep getting very persistant emails from them. Now I know why I no longer get those same emails from Wiserep.

I actually just received ANOTHER email just yesterday! For those of you who aren't familiar, here's what the message will say:

I sent you an email a few months ago about selling your candles through our stores. We work with thousands of buyers from gift shops, boutiques, department stores and large chains around the country. I still think your candles would be a great fit. We guarantee sales plus you can pick and choose who you want to sell to. If you're interested in selling your candles to more stores visit us at http://www.intostores.com/sellers.php

Sincerely,

Kevin Sanderson

VP Merchandising

866-788-5799 (ext 3)

IntoStores.com

I actually just received ANOTHER email just yesterday! For those of you who aren't familiar, here's what the message will say:

I sent you an email a few months ago about selling your candles through our stores. We work with thousands of buyers from gift shops, boutiques, department stores and large chains around the country. I still think your candles would be a great fit. We guarantee sales plus you can pick and choose who you want to sell to. If you're interested in selling your candles to more stores visit us at http://www.intostores.com/sellers.php

Sincerely,

Kevin Sanderson

VP Merchandising

866-788-5799 (ext 3)

IntoStores.com

Yup, exact same email I have received.