2 oz and 4 oz jars. where to buy??

*Dee*

Ok so I need to look for a new supplier for the 2 oz and 4 oz jars. I like either clear, white, natural or black. Somewhere that is not too expensive. I always get mine from WSP but now that everything there is going up due to shipping prices being included and me living in Pa my orders weighing up to 20 pounds usually only cost me 16-18.00 to ship. now by the time i load my cart up im paying 40-50 extra for the added shipping. So if anyone has any suggestions on places to check please let me know.

Check with bayousome.com. The service is top notch, and they do everything possible to keep costs down. They're in GA, but it won't hurt to compare the whole picture. The only drawback is that you have to buy a min of 50 for most items.

Check with bayousome.com. The service is top notch, and they do everything possible to keep costs down. They're in GA, but it won't hurt to compare the whole picture. The only drawback is that you have to buy a min of 50 for most items.

I was going to suggest them also. Definately check them out!

• 2 weeks later...